Built environment, energy, water, transport, social issues, health, education and more are shaping the future city. All cities face these challenges.
- How to turn scattered data into meaningful information for decisions?
- How to combine data and models to enable diverse stakeholders to make decisions based on data?
- How to assess impact and value of planned solutions?
It is easier said than done due to extreme complexity, ripple effects, partial optimization, fragmentation and lack of specialist skills. We can help you cut through the noise with the help of VTT CityTune® - an analytical approach to forecast future developments.
The webinar explores how advanced machine-assisted decision making can help your city in:
- foreseeing future impacts of your decisions
- avoiding risks and managing uncertainties
- carbon neutral energy solutions for cities
- electric smart mobility in cities